My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, October 7, 2022

October 7th The 31 Days of Halloween Presented by LeighSBDesigns!

Woke up in one of those can't walk moods so started this project and could not stop!  It's late and my back is screaming so here goes the short version!




This uber funtastic design is by Dreaming Tree and is The Haunted Outhouse SVG!  I was only going to get a start on cutting this one with the Cricut but it consumed me!  Papers used were from stacks of paper and I had a few hiccups like the back ghost blue layer completely disappeared!  Poof!πŸ‘»  I just cut him out by hand and made his face....sorry, Leo!  I promise to do better on the next spooky project!  Another done and dusted for The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  All the deets and linky party are HERE!  I am also a cryptkeeper at The Countdown to Halloween, 2022!





11 comments:

  1. Just fabulous, Nan! Hope you are feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic 3D project, Nan, and the lighting is wonderful ! Great sparkle on the ghosts. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous 3-D project -love the ghosts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day 7 of Halloween! Oh isn't that spooktacular, you know I love my luminaries so this is faBOOlous! My back is screaming at me too, sigh, rest up Nan, more Halloween days to go! xox!! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Happy Halloween!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ghouls in our lives are our spines! UGH! Thanks, Leigh!

      Delete
  5. Wow. FaBOOlous design! Creative and splendidly done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spooktacular Nan, love it! Hope your back feels better!

    Thanks for joining in our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is another comment that is missing! But waht a fabulous make Nan!

    ReplyDelete