My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, October 31, 2022

October 31st Happy Halloween🎃👻💀🕷🦇

 Happy Halloween! 🎃.  We made it folks!  Printer gremlins, internet gremlins and gremlins all around!  

I made the charming Fae Folk Silhouette SVG and Once Upon a Moonlit Night Set SVG and took a photo against some gray cardstock.  Since I wanted to add a sentiment from A Wicked Compendium of Halloween Sayings I imported the photo to Procreate and added a background layer made with a crinkle paper brush.  Then I could add my senti!🧙. No printer, no problem!  This is my last entry at The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  All the details linky party are here! 👻. I was also a crypt keeper at The Countdown to Halloween this year🎃.  


 



 




10 comments:

  1. HAPPY HALLOWEEN Nan! Wicked awesome real life-to-photo-to-procreate make, darn those gremlins, I hope they've gone back to whence they came now that Halloween has come and gone...BOO but guess what, our 13th annual 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop will soon be here and we do have Half-o-Ween to look forward to now too mwahahaha!
    Thanks so much for using my digi stamps and SVG Cutz and for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Happy Halloween!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping the printer would jump back to life at midnight but alas, no! This gremlin apparently likes it here! Thanks for a fantastic hop, Leigh! It will be back round in the blink of a ghost eye!

      Delete
  2. That's really fabulous, Nan! Looks like you and I snuck in our last entries in at the very end. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I was sweating making it in time! :) Thanks, Nana Connie for visiting me for the whole month! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Lucky last Nan! Well done on completing 31days - I am so pleased I managed it - despite moving house and having no internet. My hotspot on my phone is behaving today but so many days it has been dreadful!! So... until the next time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spooktacular Nan! You made it all the way even with the gremlins playing games!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete