My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, October 6, 2022

October 6th The 31 Days of Halloween with LeighSBDesigns πŸ¦‡

I found a background paper in my files with no company name.  It sparked an idea and I used it so if anyone can let me know who to credit for it please do?

The file name is Aged Paper Textured Fairy.  You can probably see why that is its name πŸ‘»!  I wanted Samara Shadow Faerie Digi Image from the new Shadows Rising Halloween Collection by our friend, Leigh!  I fussy cut (kinda) a tiny border around the image printed on kraft and colored the border and wings with colored pencils.  I added a few enamel dots for the magic happening with her hands!  The senti is from The Wicked Compendium of Halloween Sayings my most favorite ever senties for Halloween!  I inked everything with Distress Ink and layered on some brown and black cardstock.  I told the spiders no photos for a bit cause Nana Connie said she really doesn't like spiders!  I know the feeling as some huge, huge spiders keep building webs on the trail to the horse stall!  I do not like running into those things at night!  EEK! Another one off to The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  All the details and linky party are HERE!

FaBOOlous Sale at LeighSBDesigns BOOtique!



 

11 comments:

  1. The background does appear haunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely exquisite, Nan! Gorgeous background and the image just pops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 6 of Halloween! Absolutely perfect Nan, the paper and the paper name just screamed Samara and I love how you combined her with one of my senties! Thank you for using my digi stamps and for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Happy Halloween!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haunting Faerie and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samara Faerie looks Spooktacular on your background!

    Thanks for joining in our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete