My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, October 27, 2022

October 27th The 31 Days of Halloween with LeighSBDesigns!

 Here we go with Day 28!  I am using a Dreaming Tree SVG freebie Mini Hat Treat Box with a spooky turn!


I took a skull wood cutout and painted it black and topped it with gold glitter paint!  Instead of centering the flower on the top of the mini hat box I put it in the skelly's hair!๐Ÿ’€  Another one done and dusted for The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Deets and linky party are here!  I am also a crypt keeper at The Countdown to Halloween!






8 comments:

  1. Fabulous hat treat box,love the flower and sparkly skull
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvelous treat box, Nan! Have I told you how absolutely creepy that spider is? :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you did and I honestly feel a twinge of real guilt when I used him!! :( So if you see him again, know that I have put myself on the naughty step! LOL Thanks, Nana Connie!

      Delete
  3. That is fabulous Nan! And I love the spider!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Halloween treat box make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Day 27 of Halloween! Ohlala, what a faBOOlous hat box, very French Quarter-esque! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Happy Halloween!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete