My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, October 16, 2022

October 16th The 31 Days of Halloween with LeighSBDesigns!

Tonight's lapel fold card was inspired by Iced Images YouTube and followed along semi-closely with a few hiccups ๐Ÿ‘ป!  The star of the show is Grimm Batleigh from the Batleighs Set if 3 Bats and one senti by LeighSBDesigns!

Front of card closed

Card Front when open

The papers are from Jo Kavangh Designs Etsy in digital format and they print up  so bright and lovely!  The spooktastic senti is also by LeighSBDesigns' utterly a must  have...A Wicked Compendium of Halloween Sayings!  I inked my sometimes wonky folds and papers with Distress Oxide crackling campfire!  Grimm is swooping by on his way to The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented  by LeighSBDesigns!  All deets and linky party are here!  I am also participating at The Countdown to Halloween, 2022!





13 comments:

  1. Great Halloween colour scheme and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic bat, Nana, and I adore the fancy fold! Wonderful Halloween color combo and great papet choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fold and fabulous bat -love the batty paper too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day 16 of Halloween! Oh my my, how wicked awesome is this! FaBOOlous fun fancy fold card and Grimm Batleigh is very pleased to be the star! Thanks for using my designs and for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Happy Halloween!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Spooktastic food card with Grim Batleigh! Love it๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I like the idea of a food card, Val! :) Of course I would eat my projects before I could post them! Thanks, sweetie!

      Delete
  6. Love the fold on your awesome Grim card! Everything fits together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tee! It has its wonky bits but Grimm saves the day!

      Delete