My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, October 23, 2022

October 23rd The 31 Days of Halloween with LeighSBDesigns!

This is my Crescent Moon Halloween Lamp by Dreaming Tree!    I wasn't planning on going anywhere today but I did and I really rushed this one!  Also was trying to watch a movie with Noel while watching Leo do the tutorial so all mistakes are my fault not Leo's!๐Ÿ‘ป

Lights on!

Lights off!

I am in love with this!  The spiders are carrying it off to The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Deets and linky party are here!  I am also a crypt keeper at The Countdown to Halloween, 2022!







10 comments:

  1. Rushed or not, Nan, your 'lamp' is delightful ! I'm going to spend some time with the tutorial before I order the svg file but it's totally intriguing. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would advise some previewing of the tutorial for sure, Nana Connie! I missed adding the pumpkin face to mine and I only just noticed it! Yikes! Really fun project and can be used with all sorts of different papers! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Wow! It's brilliant Nan! Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular Nan!
    Thanks for joining in our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day 23 of Halloween! WOW Nan this is divine and kudos for pulling it off spooktacularly rushed or not! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Happy Halloween!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I am looking for the bits to make his pumpkin face! I never throw any bits out so I know it is on my desk somewhere! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lamp is so cute, looks like it would fit right in at a haunted house.
    Thanks for being part of the Countdown to Halloween! - your co-cryptkeeper, Dex

    ReplyDelete