My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, October 7, 2022

Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges with LeighSBDesigns!

It's October!!!  Yay and Boo (in a good spooky way!) to you all!  Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges is being sponsored this month for Challenge #10 SPOOKTACULAR by the absolutely amazing LeighSBDesigns!

LeighSBDesigns has a huge selection of Halloween digital images and SVG and Cutz files for you to enjoy!  Please check Leigh's faBOOlous collections including the new Shadows Rising Halloween Collection!  I just happen to have had a serious crafty time with the ultra spooktacular "Lilith Shadow Faerie Queen Digi Stamp!"πŸ‘»πŸ’€

I printed her on kraft cardstock and added a senti from "A Wicked Compendium of Halloween Sayings" in Photoshop before printing.  I colored her with Copics and added some confetti around her gorgeous roses and fall leaves!  I also used glow in the dark paint on her eye and her fabulous wings.  I didn't even try to get a photo but it looks creeptastic I promise!  I will be framing this and two others (so far 😹) from the collection!  We hope you will come get your spook on with us this month!   You can be win the Dragonfly Award by adding or incorporating a dragonfly into your project but it still must follow the theme for this month: Spooktactular!  The theme is SPOOKtacular meaning Halloween (cute or spooky) and check back here to see some of Leigh's SVG designs for Halloween as I decorate the ole haunted homestead!
I totally forgot to use this one day 7 of the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Deets and linky party here!   Since it goes with a planned set for later in the hop I am adding it now.   Sorry!







 

10 comments:

  1. Shadow faerie is faboolous! Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She almost looks like she's rising out of a pile of fall leaves! Gorgeous coloring, Nan. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 7 of Halloween! Oh I love it Nan! You've coloured up Lilith so faBOOlously and the sprinkle of confetti around her bed of roses is a magical touch and I'm sure she looks divine with the GID paint touches too! Thanks for using my digi stamps and for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Happy Halloween!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooktastic Nan, love ❤️

    Thanks for joining in our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete