My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Oct. 1st The Outlaws Sunday Song & Rhyme with Polkadoodles!

A big thanks to Polkadoodles for sponsoring us this time at The Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge!  The main star of this Halloween card is "Autumn Wheelbarrow" and this little guy is ready for some candy and some tricks!

Printed on kraft cardstock and colored with colored pencils, this cutie is inspired by this line of our poem this time: "At last, small witches
              Goblins, hags,
Meaning: It's that faBOOlous time of the year October!  Fall weather eventually for me down here (also a monster of a hurricane to be brewing in the Gulf this week!! YIKES!) and Halloween!  I used sentiment stamps by Tim Holtz that I rediscovered in my stash this weekend!  Distress Ink to ink up the edges and we are done!  Hope to see you at The Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge!




 

1 comment: