My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, October 10, 2022

The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge Halloween Greetings ๐ŸŽƒ

 The new Monday Greetings Challenge starts today with our greeting being Halloween Greetings with an optional twist to add a pumpkin!  Our sponsor this time is Anne’s Digital Art!  A big thank you to Anne!  I  was able to work with this awesome image Halloween Fence!  I love rustic fences and always take photos of them so this was a treat for me!  


I colored this SPOOKtacular scene with Copics adding some colored pencils here and there.  I added a few stars with a white gel pen.  The papers are from a Recollections paper pad, Twilight๐Ÿ‘ป!  I inked with Distress Ink.  Come join us at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge and remember to use a Halloween Greeting ๐ŸŽƒ!   I will also enter this at The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Details and linky party HERE!  I am also a crypt keeper at the Countdown to Halloween, 2022!






10 comments:

  1. Great spooky scene love the rustic fence and little bats
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful spooky night scene! Awesome Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo, loving that spooky night scene, Nan! Who knew a simple fence could fit so well into a dark and creepy night? Fab coloring on the sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anne has a fence with a cat, too, that some of the team used. I was just drawn to this one and I agree it works great for a creepy night! I also want to do this for a fall card! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Happy Day 10 of Halloween! FaBOOlous spooky fence scene and my senti fits in perfectly! Thanks for using my digi senti and for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Happy Halloween!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spooktastic scene and sentiment Nan love it!
    Thanks for joining in our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete