My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

October 11th The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop 🦇

 How busy are we all right now?  But the show must go on!  Tonight I have a Tootsie Pop holder called Bat Pop SVG by Dreaming Tree!  I asked Noah to pick me up some Tootsie Pops and he looked so baffled I thought I had sprung wings or something!  After a lengthy discussion on whether or not they still existed I convinced him to try to grab me one or some!   He delivered it as if he was holding a unicorn and still declared that they hadn't made them in years! 😂

I inked the edges with white ink and added some glitter cardstock behind the top bat body layer.  The paper was just for a photo background but I thought it was a cool sentiment!  This one flaps his wings to The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Deets and linky party are here! 🎃 I am also a crypt keeper at The Countdown to Halloween, 2022!




11 comments:

  1. Love the bat tootsie pop holder
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea, Nan! I'd hate to have to make dozens of these in order to have enough for Trick or Treat but they certainly would be a hit at a party. :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely true...too much work for big batches! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. This is a fun treat! Love the creativity and design, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day 11 of Halloween! Totally spooktacular and batty pop holder - your description of Noah handing over "a unicorn" when he found them was a hoot, LOL! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Happy Halloween!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leigh! You know my kids and their shenanigans as well as I do by now! LOL

      Delete
  5. Spooktacular Nan! Love it!

    Thanks for joining in our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete