My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, October 24, 2022

Monday Greetings Have a Magical Birthday!

Many thanks to our awesome sponsor for this challenge Oddball Art!   I had such fun playing with this image Whimsical Crowd of Unicorns & Sprites Image No. 431!

I used almost every colored pencil I own coloring up these little fellows and galz!  I had a bargain stamp pack with a butterfly so I stamped it on green paper then fussy cut the wings to add on the little blue unicorn in the front row!  I fussy cut the image and sentiments that were included in the set and inked everything with wilted violet Distress Ink.  I double stacked the top sentiment on colored cardstock before attaching!  Our greeting this time (projects are required to have a sentiment that reflects the greeting for the challenge) is "Have a Magical Birthday" with an optional twist to add wings!  We do hope to see you at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge!

Another big thanks to Oddball Art!




2 comments: