My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, October 15, 2022

October 15th The 31 Days of Halloween with LeighSBDesigns 🎃

 Almost halfway through which is good and bad!  It means we’re getting there but it also means another 31 Days of Halloween will be over!  I do miss it when we wrap up…tired but still miss it!👻. 

I used a background by Gecko Galz which is free on HERE and is called Witch Wisdom ATC Set!   The creeptastic image is No Rest for the Wicked by LeighSBDesigns!  I used the png version colored and added in Procreate🧙   I always forget to do ATC’s and thanks to Susan’s linky to Gecko Galz and their monthly ATC challenge I was reminded to make some!  This goes to The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Deets and linky party here! 🥳. I am also a crypt keeper at the Countdown to Halloween!




7 comments:

  1. Glad yo had a look at Gecko Galz! This is a fantastic image from Leigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh spooky image but I love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Awesome Nan, love the image against the background! Spooktacular!

    Thanks for joining in our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day 15 of Halloween! Oooooo I LOVE IT! You captured a wonderfully ominous spooky mood with your colour scheme and my design, this was a treat!!! Thanks for using my designs and for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Happy Halloween!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leigh! I am so happy to have recovered my lost images! Those Beasties are gonna make an appearance soon!

      Delete
  5. This is a second one of Nan's that seems to have disappeared! Perfect Halloween image Nan!

    ReplyDelete