My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, October 18, 2022

October 18th The 31 Days of Halloween with LeighSBDesigns!

Super quickie tonight!  Doctor approved the injection and gave me a steroid shot to try to hold me until they get it set up so all's good on that front!  I started two cards this morning knowing I wouldn't be feeling too chipper tonight!


These two stamps and sentiments I usually use every 31 DOH if they aren't lost!πŸ‘»  They are from a set by Tim Holtz from many years past!  I used some digital papers by Jo Kavanagh Designs Etsy adding some washi tape for sparkle and some puff dots in silver and black!  I added some bits of color with Copics and a white colored pencil and off we go!  I am adding this to The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Deets and linky party are here!  I am also a crypt keeper at The Countdown to Halloween, 2022!

 



13 comments:

  1. Love the design and both images
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them both, Nan, but that checkerboard cat is really fabulous! Wishing you a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Injection is set for the 28th so I can finish through Halloween feeling much better!

      Delete
  3. Happy Day 18 of Halloween! Two faBOOlous makes today Nan using Tim's fab stamps! Sending more hugs that you get that injection very soon!!!! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Happy Halloween!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 28th the gremlins gets evicted for about 4 months, Leigh! :) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. FaBOOlous makes Nan! Hope you feel better soon πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both, Nan! I wonder if that set is still available...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering that as I posted the blog, Susan! It draws me back every year! Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Both are fun Halloween cards- love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them both with the purple polka-dots too.

    ReplyDelete