My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

October 25th The 31 Days of Halloween with LeighSBDesigns!

Well, the gremlins have hobbled the printer!πŸ‘Ώ   So it was a frantic search for Halloween rubber stamps that ended with a hurray but had a few tears along the way!  This postcard has a skull from Tim Holtz (that same faboolous set I have been using!) and a skull border and barbed wire border from a company that I cannot remember the name!

Luckily my Misti stamp platform was in sight so stamping wasn't an issue!  I love my Misti!  I added some puff paint dots in black and silver and inked the edge in black!  These guys are off to The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Deets and linky party are here!  I am also participating at The Countdown to Halloween, 2022!








9 comments:

  1. Spooktacular Nan! Hope your printers back!
    Thanks for joining in our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Into every life a little rain must fall, Nan, or in your case gremlins! lol Great rescue on your part. Love the skulls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skulls and barbed wire. Fantastic postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day 25 of Halloween! SPOOKtacular postcard in black and red and can't go wrong with Tim's stamps that's for sure! EEEEK on the printer disaster, hope that's an easy fix! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Happy Halloween!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used a non-approved ink cartridge which I have always done but this time Noel said it is the cartridge messing it up! I do hate when she is right and sounds so smug about it! LOL Thanks, Leigh!

      Delete
  5. Yes you can't go wrong with a Stamping platform! Great images you have put together. My problems at the moment is that we still don't have a decent internet connection at the new house. Hotspotting just does not work so well... it is so frustrating when I cannot download pics or get my blog to load or even comment. Hopefully I will get a good session just now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! Internet is an even more important thing to have than the printer! πŸ˜‚. Doesn’t do much good to print if you can’t post! I sure hope you get a great connection for these last days! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete