My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, October 13, 2022

October 13th The 31 Days of Halloween of Halloween with LeighSBDesigns!

The 13th of October!  Boo!๐Ÿ‘ป   My surprise or terror came when my Cricut didn't score the lines on my z-fold card but rather cuts!  User error but still EEK!  I had somehow not gotten the faBOOlous 3D Mushroom Hillside Z Fold Card SVG by the spooktacular LeighSBDesigns!

I added Salem from the Black Cats Set of 3 Cats and 2 Senties Set to my rescued z fold card!  I couldn't bear to not use it!  I inked the edges of Salem and the senti with carved pumpkin Distress Ink and the card with Distress Oxide Ink.  Some glitter and mirror papers added to the mushrooms gave Salem a spooky play yard!  This is purring off to The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Deets and linky party are here!  Check out Leigh's Etsy BOOtique sale!





9 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE it, Nan! Great mushrooms and faboolous cat. Great design, folded or cut. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 13 of Halloween! Of course you saved the day as you always do and your card turned out faBOOlous as a tiered scene instead and what a magical scene it is too! Thanks so much for using my SVG Cutz and for playing in LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Happy Halloween!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and design! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those mushrooms! I used them to make a set of ATCs for a swap - which then got lost in the post! Hope they turn up some time! The sentiment made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some of the mushrooms tucked back for another project! They are versatile! I hope they turn up, too! My luck with post as been dismal with lost packages and then those spooky poof into thin air parcels! LOL

      Delete
  5. Spooktastic, love the scene you created Nan!

    Thanks for joining in our 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete