My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, November 7, 2022

November 7th Monday Greetings with Dr. Digi!

We have a fabulous sponsor this month for The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge!  Dr. Digi's House of Stamps is in our house!  Let's make some noise for this awesome sponsor!  Our greeting (required in some form on your project) is Thank You with an optional twist to add a bit of food!  I had such fun playing with Wizz Doodles!

 

I am still battling printer issues so this one was joyfully made in Procreate!  I absolutely love working with great images like this one in  Procreate!  For my food twist I added a coffee cup (pumpkin spice of course!) and a cupcake!  Wizz Doodles is my kind of magician! 😋  Now grab some crafty bits and bobs and make a Thank You anything!  Card, tag, ATC, bag, you name it just as long as it has some form of Thank You!  See you at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment