My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, November 26, 2022

November 26th Paper A La Mode Challenge with Decosse's Dynamite Doodles!

 Where is time flying to!!  It's time for The Outlawz Paper A La Mode Challenge where we create anything but CARDS!  No cards!  I have to remind myself, too! 😝  Our fantastic sponsor this month is Decosse's Dynamite Doodles!  I have been a huge fan of theirs for years and I hope you will check them out!  My scrapbook layout is featuring papers from the Nature of Christmas Mini Kit!

I try to take my phone with me when I go to feed my horse as there are always so many neat things in my yard to snap a photo of!  These two photos were taken probably two years apart but both from the path to the horses stable!  I love the fall and I thought the quote was quiet right for this page!  We hope to see you at The Outlawz Paper A La Mode Challenge this month!



2 comments:

  1. Great layout and love the Autumn pics
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why my comment posted as anonymous
    carol x

    ReplyDelete