My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, November 21, 2022

November 21st The Outlawz Monday Greetings with LeighSBDesigns!

Oh what fun it is to have the amazing and talented LeighSBDesigns with us this challenge as our marvelous sponsor!  Thanks, Leigh!😻   Our Monday Greetings Challenge required greeting this time is "Christmas Greetings" with an optional twist to "Add a Santa Hat!"   Your Christmas greeting can be any form of holiday hi...use your imagination! 

The design team got to have a play with the oh, so gorgeous Santa Whiskers!  I used one of the wonderful sentiments from A Charming Christmas Compendium of Festive Sayings which has 17 digital sentiments included!  I use this set soooo much as they are awesome and always at my fingertips!  I made an adaption to the Bi-fold Card found at The Butterfly Challenge!  When I am stumped for a card shape I always hop over there and have a look!  I colored Santa Whiskers with Copics and watercolored around him with worn lipstick Distress Ink.  I made a belly band to close my card and attached the kitty to it adding the senti under his chin!  So much fun!  Take a look at LeighSBDesigns and show some love!   We can't wait to see your Christmas Greeting project at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge!







1 comment: