My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, November 27, 2022

November 27th The Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes with Mirtillamente!

 Our delightful poem for our inspiration comes from Susan this time and it made me chuckle!  

What a wonderful bird the frog are!

When he stands he sit almost;

When he hop he fly almost.

He ain't go no sense hardly;

He ain't got no tail hardly either/

When he sit, he sits on what he ain't got almost.

Our super fantastic sponsor is Mirtillamente!  We do appreciate this wonderful sponsor so much!

Remember to tell us what inspired you from the poem for your creation!  I was inspired by the whole poem and the wonderful craziness of it!

I had a play with Crazy Paw: Froggy (colored version) 😁  I used a fall paper with some of the labels and tag strips.  I printed the first line of the poem out in Photoshop to add to the tag.  Yep, I misspelled wonderful!  It does not have two f's and I was going to change it but it just seemed to fit the poem and this cute little frog and caterpillar who might not be able to spell either! :)   We look forward to seeing your projects at The Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge!





1 comment:

  1. I love the frog image and little caterpillar-great quirky poem too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete