My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, October 8, 2023

October 8th The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns! 🎃

 Today I am using the This is Halloween Slimline Bat Digi by LeighSBDesigns!  

I colored the image up with Copics and fussy cut out.  I cut a piece of paper from the 31 Days of Halloween Decorative Digital Paper Pack from the new collection and layered the digi on top!   A quick project for the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  All the details and linky party are HERE 👻. I am also a Crypt Keeper at the Countdown to Halloween!   Don’t miss the sale at LeighSBDesigns!





3 comments:

  1. Love that slimline bat! He is colored beautifully, a gorgeous Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 8 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns!
    SPOOKTACULAR Nan! BOOtiful vibrant colouring on the slimline Bat and looks amazing against the background paper! Thank you for using my new Halloween collection!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete