My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

October 3rd The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

I am giddy with excitement today!  I have looked forward to working with this design since I first saw it!  It is the This is Halloween Make a Book SVG from the brand new This is Halloween Collection by our extremely faboolous LeighSBDesigns! ๐Ÿ‘ป

I cut the cover and cut and extra layer of the back with the letters out of thin piece of cardboard.  That was painted black.  The front layer was printed using a page from the This Halloween Digital Paper Pack.  I inked the edges of the mat layers with black soot Distress Ink.  Then I printed the Gothic 31 Digi on paper from the This is Halloween Digital Paper Pack and layered it all up!  I plan on adding a bunch of pages using the accordion fold spine like Leigh did on day 1 of the blog hop in her amazing book!   You can find all the details and the linky party at The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  I am also a Crypt Keeper at The Countdown to Halloween!  Check out Leigh's new store and the Etsy boutique for a can't be missed SALE!  You will find the brand new This is Halloween Collection and the Poinsettia and Holly Collection!  Both are on sale, too!









5 comments:

  1. Love this card Nan. So many layers! I didn't comment on your Day 2 post because I forgot to linky my Day 2, but I thought your coffin card was so purpley pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can still link your day 2 project, Kat. Just label it in the linky thing as Kat Day 2. Thank you so much for your lovely comments ❤️.

      Delete
  2. I love the design of this book with the gothic 31 and background paper! Spooktastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 3 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns! Totally GOREgeous Nan, I love every single detail and look forward to seeing more! So delighted you're having fun with my new THIS IS HALLOWEEN SVG Cutz Book kit!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooktastic Nan ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก

    Thanks for joining in our Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete