My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, October 11, 2023

October 11th The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

It wouldn't be a Halloween Blog Hop without Ike's Art for me 💖   I have two projects using Frankinella by Ike; one a blast from the past and one new one!   This post is dedicated to our friend, Ike! 💕

I little bookshelf to go with Frankinella!  Nope, my photography skills have not improved one bit in 7 years or so!
Another spoiler alert, I am adjusting to Progressive lens in my new glasses and it is proving a real trip!  So lots of out of the line coloring for me!  I printed the image with a purple-ish background and then colored with Copics and Spectrum Noirs.   Those odd bat-ish shapes are lightening bolts painted with green glow in the dark paint that refused to charge up for me.  So green lightening bolts.....check!  I printed out another of my digital papers trying to match the purple and did not!  but liked the look anyway!  I didn't add a sentie because this is another to be framed project!  All the details and linky party for the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns can be found on the Inspiration Blog HERE 👻   I am a Crypt Keeper at the Countdown to Halloween, too!







4 comments:

  1. Yes we so miss Ike... Great makes with Frankinella, old and new. Happy 31DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 11 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns!
    Creeptastic ode to Ike today Nan, she's with us in spirit always!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dedication to Ike. Both past and present Frankinellas are great! You made me giggle about your photography skills, but I think they're perfectly fine. - Kat

    ReplyDelete