My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, October 22, 2023

October 22nd The 31 Days of Halloween Presented by LeighSBDesigns!

Some totally cool creepy guys tonight in the form of the Candy Bats with two senties by LeighSBDesigns!   


I added the Candy Bats to a neat looking Pattern in Photoshop.  Once printed out I colored the bats up with Spectrum Noir markers and glued to two piece of cereal boxes!  I inked the edges with black soot Distress Ink.  I added a strip from the cereal boxes and scored at both ends to make my easel type card!  The senties were also added in Photoshop with the Candy Bats ๐Ÿ‘ป  All the details and linky party for the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns can be found here!  I am also a Crypt Keeper at the Countdown to Halloween!





4 comments:

  1. Spooktacular Nan love the candy ghosties ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 22 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns!
    I LOVE IT! What a fun and faBOOlous scene, the Candy Bats are gorgeous against the green background and the Trick or Treat pops bootifully too!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'I want candy'...great Halloween make Nan! Happy 31DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a Spooktacular trick or treat card with the awesome Candy Bats!

    ReplyDelete