My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, October 15, 2023

October 15th The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

I hate wasting gorgeous papers like the new releases by LeighSBDesigns so when I make a wrong cut on the Cricut which I do and it's totally my fault although I do blame the Cricut occasionally ๐Ÿ‘ป ; I make another project!  

I had some Slimline Coffin Shaker Make a Card SVG cuts left in my uh oh pile so I grabbed one printed with the 31 Days of Halloween Decorative Digi Paper and one cut on purple mirror cardstock and made a decoration for my craft room!  Sorry I had to turn down this photo a lot to keep the shinies at bay but the mirror cardstock is there!   I added the amazing Gothic 31 Digi Stamp  to a paper from the This is Halloween Decorative Digi Paper Pack and created a top of my wall hanging!  All of these are from the brand new This is Halloween Collection by LeighSBDesigns!  All the details and linky party are here for the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  I am a Crypt Keeper at the Countdown to Halloween, too!







4 comments:

  1. FaBOOlous Nan, love the decorative background digi papers ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 15 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns!
    Wicked awesome use of your "uh oh stash", it looks like a heart for Halloween! Love it! Thanks for using my digi stamps and papers!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super decoration for your craft room... love the purple! Happy 31DOH!

    ReplyDelete