My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, October 30, 2023

October 30th The 31 DOH with LeighSBDesigns!

Dollar Tree had these really cool plastic coffin cases and I bought one before I knew that Leigh was releasing her Slimline Coffins!  I of course wanted to play with those instead of this odd fellow!   So I wasn't really going to use this guy until time was running out on me and a quick shaker idea happened!

I just cut a copy of paper from the 31 Days of Halloween Decorative Digi Paper Pack and popped it in the bottom!  I added some orange and fun colors of confetti and closed the lid!  The sentie is from the Slimline Bat Set and I just cut the bat away so I could pop it on the top!  Foam dots helped it stand up away from the skelly!  Photo was a right pain that didn't want to and didn't cooperate!👻   All the details and linky party for the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop Presented by LeighSBDesigns can be found here!  I am also a Crypt Keeper at the Countdown to Halloween, 2023!




 

3 comments: