My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, October 6, 2023

October 6th of The 31 Days of Halloween with LeighSBDesigns!

Another canvas for today that may or may not be a reshare!  I know you will forgive me if you have seen this already 👻   This is from another of the fabulous Art Sherpa's Youtube tutorials.  I am linking her website first in case anyone wants to check it out.  You can find the Youtube tutorial here!

For some reason I call these the Which Witch Sisters but when looking it up I found that is it just Witches from the Art Sherpa's 13 Days of Halloween last year.  This is acrylic paints on a 6 x 8 canvas sheet.  When I found this it was crumpled so again I asked myself why I didn't paint it on a stretched canvas but the answer soon came to me!  I painted this when my leg was broken and I was in bed.  Canvas sheets and smaller sizes were easiest in that situation!  So these lovelies are going to the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  All the deets and linky party are HERE!  I am also a Crypt Keeper at the Countdown to Halloween!  Remember to check out Leigh's new store and her two brand new collections AND her sale that's going on now!








3 comments:

  1. Happy Day 6 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns! Your painting is absolutely SPOOKTACULAR! I don't think I've seen this one before...I think LOL...so prob a new one, either way it's spellbinding!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this painting - especially the fluro green... Happy 31DOH!

    ReplyDelete