My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, October 7, 2023

October 7th The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

Today's project started out as a standard coffin shaped box at Dollar Tree.  It's been in my stash for a couple of years!  When I saw Leigh's new This is Halloween Collection digital papers I knew it was time to dig it out and get busy!

The top was covered with the 31 Days of Halloween Decorative Digi Paper Pack, Spooky Forest Digi Paper Pack  and fussy cut elements from the Enchanted Forest Artist Trading Coffin Digi colored with Copics.  I attached with foam tape.

The sides are covered with This is Halloween Digi Paper!  Oh, I painted the outside of the entire box with acrylic black paint that didn't want to stay on too well!  You can find all the deets and linky party at the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns HERE!  I am a Crypt Keeper at the Countdown to Halloween, too!👾













 

4 comments:

  1. Love these Artist Trading Coffin images! Happy 31DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spooky forest and digi papers! Beautiful colors and Spooktastic coffin box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 7 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns!
    FaBOOlous altered coffin box Nan, my 31 digi on the box sides looks amazing and I just adore how you fussy cut up the Enchanted Forest ATC and used the elements to create your lid scene! BOOtiful!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great altered coffin Nan. - Kat

    ReplyDelete