My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, October 21, 2023

October 21st The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!

 This card is using Conspiracy of Ravens with one of the senties by LeighSBDesigns!  I couldn't link it because I couldn't find it but I am sure Val or Leigh with tell us where to find it in the comments below! ๐Ÿ‘ป


I colored the background of the image and the trees with Spectrum Noir markers and inked the sentie with Distress Ink.  I stamped the  back layer of the card with a web pattern rubber stamp by Lost Coast Designs in the same walnut stain Distress Ink.  Then some glue to put things down!  All the details and linky party for the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns are here!  I am a Crypt Keeper at the Countdown to Halloween, too!





4 comments:

  1. Happy Day 21 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns!
    Wicked awesome Conspiracy of Ravens make Nan, love the vibrancy of the contrasting colours! Conspiracy of Ravens will be up in my new store very soon ;0)
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Ravens & the pretty colors of your background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FaBOOlous Nan, love these Ravens and vibrant colours ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค

    ReplyDelete