My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, October 5, 2023

October 5th The 31DOH Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

This one is my DT project for Val's Creative Inspiration Challenges and I wanted to blog it separately for the blog hop.   Here is my shaker Artist Trading Coffin!





                                                 Designs by LeighSBDesigns Used:

Magical Toadstools Artist Trading Coffin + Freebie ATC Label

Shaker Frames ATCoffins SVG

 I colored the image in Procreate and printed out the front and the back label.  I cut the Shaker frame with the Cricut and cut the piece of acetate with scissors.  Then I layered it up after adding a sparse amount of sprinkles to keep from cover up the wonderful image but most of that stuck to my foam tape so not a lot sprinkles to shake!  All the details and linky party for the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns is HERE!  I am also a Crypt Keeper at the Countdown to Halloween!  Check out the SPOOKtacular sale at LeighSBDesigns, too!









3 comments:

  1. Always love a shaker! This is great Nan! Happy 31DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 5 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns! I adore your shaker ATCoffin Nan, so BOOtiful and so much fun!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea making a shaker with the ATCoffin!

    ReplyDelete