My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, January 24, 2020

Twistoon Digi Stamps January Progressive Challenge

When I saw the cute Monsters for the Progressive Challenge at Twistoon's FB group, I knew I wanted him to hold the sentiment about New Year's resolutions.  It is a bit past the holiday celebrations but we know me!  Better late than never 😈!
I didn't have the company name on these fab sentiments.  Please leave me a note in the comments is you know the image maker.  I used Monster 1 by Twistoon Digital Stamps.  I had one of those days....I had this all colored up with my markers since the beginning of the month.  As I started to glue him down this afternoon, I smeared some black ink on his left hand.  No problem, grab the "right" color marker and plop it down and of course, it was the wrong one!  So he ended up with some gloves.....yep, after posting my Poe boy card with the quote typed wrong.  One of those days.
The background is more leftover palette paint on some canvas paper.  I used yellow acrylic paint with the stencil and inked up the edges.
Here I go to post this and I can't wait to see what I have messed up!  Grab your monsters and come play HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment