My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Day 4 Poe Appreciation!

It's day 4 of the 5th Annual Poe Appreciation Blog Hop!  Hop Here for all the deets at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog where our fabulous host Leigh is waiting for all your POE-nominal projects!
Here is all little snap shot of a day in the life of Fortunato in the world of The Cask of Amontillado provided by the wonderful Ike's Art!

I used the image The Cask of Amontillado and fussy cut up a storm!  Markers, some scraps of paper and quote layered under the Poe Signature by LeighSBDesigns and I was through🤭
Tag your it so come play! No sign up required just link up Here at the bottom of the post!


10 comments:

  1. WOW... love the 3d effect you have poping up the skulls and his hand. Great colors on your card. The Cask of Amontillado pretty creepy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only noticed after I had glued his hand down that I had cut off his ring finger LOL! But he has bigger problems I guess! :) Thanks, Lyneen!

      Delete
  2. I am really enjoying your posts Nan - good to see your work again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Susan! It is good to be playing along with you all again! Hugs

      Delete
  3. Love the dimension you gave these card and the simple colour scheme..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was way into coloring this when I realized half of my gray markers had dried up! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Wow.. this is really fabulous and spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely POEtastic! Love how you’ve create the dimensional scene with Ike’s fab image & how he’s reaching out towards my Poe signature, thanks for using it on this fab piece!

    ReplyDelete