My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, January 27, 2020

Boris

What fright this man's eyes could cause!  I love all the old horror movies; I can't watch the horror movies that come out now.  Too gory, too nasty, too everything! 🙂  The oldies could convey with one long zoom in on a face all that was needed to ensure a thoroughly good scare!   Boris Karloff, here, is from Carmen's Veranda.
 I stamped the Crackle Background from Lost Coast Designs onto some paper with Distress Inks sprayed with water.  I stamped Boris on white cardstock and cut out.  The quote was layered on black cardstock.  I glued everything down onto the black bottom layer.  I used pop dots to affix the quote.
I am entering this in the Lost Coast Designs Portal to Creativity Challenge "Walk of Fame."

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nan, Boris is one of my favourite blokes. Those eyes!!! You are so right about the scary movies. The oldies are well worth sitting down with again and again. This is an awesome card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete