My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, January 20, 2020

Poe Appreciation Blog Hop Day 2

Honestly thought today was the 19th but here it is the 20th so I am running a day behind.  What a surprise!   Yesterday began the 5th Annual Poe Appreciation Blog Hop at LeighSBDesigns!   Already there are some fabulous projects up and I was inspired by them all!
All the details for the Blog Hop are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!   Please read through the very few list of things we need to observe to make this a fun and stress free hop!
What do you call something that is bigger than an inchie but smaller than an ATC?  I haven't a clue but here is one of the species. ☺
Inspired by Leigh's layering of the verse from The Winter Raven over Master Poe, I gave it a whirl and tried a collage of Leigh's images.  Those digital art stamps are: Ode to PoeDistressed Raven Nevermore,  Distressed Splatter Heart,  and  Poe Signature with Quill.  I put in some background color with my colored pencils and gave Poe a little color for his birthday!  I layered the collage on to some fabulously texture little paper cards I bought in Japan at a 100 yen shop.  It was not standard ATC size but then neither was my collage so tiny we went.  I used some black watercolor on some watercolor paper for the next layer and that went on some black cardstock.
So we are off and running for the 5th Annual Edgar Allan Poe Appreciation Blog Hop!
I am also sharing my project in my FB group Edgar Allan Poe Creations Challenge.  Please join the group if you would like to play in a monthly challenge there :)

15 comments:

  1. Amazing that all this is on such a small creation! Lovely work, Nan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree lots of fabulous images on a not quite an ATC size....fab make Nan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collage of all the POE images. great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Poe Appreciation Day!!!!! Oooo my my, what a delightful lil piece of Poe art....it could be an ATChie...an inchTC..I love it is all I know LOL! Thanks for using all my designs on this tiny masterpiece!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! An ATChie or Inchtc..I love them both! Thanks, Leigh!

      Delete
  5. A lot going on for this little card, cool make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful work - I love this :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful project.. Love the images you chose and the colours.

    ReplyDelete