My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, January 11, 2020

Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge #50

Starting off the new year right with some play at Ike's Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge Blog with Furrything Goes/ Happy Meuw Year!
I had some fun with a crazy kitty from Wonderland from the Alice Kats (set of three).
I have been working on my Monthly Coloring Classes from Kit and Clowder and saw a cool watercolor effect using colored pencils.   My next must have item is some proper paper for colored pencils but I gave it a try on my cheap ole cardstock 😺.  It was an enjoyable process and I can't wait to try again!


Some paper from my stash and a purr-fect sentiment from a Kit and Clowder lesson with a bit of glue and he is ready to have a mad new year!
I am entering him, of course, in the SUYP Challenge for January!








2 comments:

  1. That is really super. I love the colour of the kitty and that background technique is fur-bulous :-)
    Thank you for using one of my images and for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ike! I love this little krazy kat! :)

    ReplyDelete