My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Day 5 of the Poe Appreciation Blog Hop :)

Thanks to LeighSBDesigns for hosting the 5th Annual Poe Appreciation Day Blog Hop!  Just click HERE to see all the projects and get those details so you can play!
Today is an homage to Poe and tea!  The tea thing quickly is here in the South we LOVE sweet tea and we make it in a pitcher!  Now some of you probably drink a cup of tea but we all offer whatever form we take it in to all who enter our homes!  The Poe thing is probably a tad bit odder 😊 but here goes!  Introducing the brand new line of tea bags from the Poe line including all your favorites like The Raven with its dark blend and The Tale-Tell heart with a hearty (pun intended) floral blend.  Hurry but don't push to get your Poe tea today!
I drew the tea cup and colored with colored pencils and fussy cut at the last minute.  There was too much blank space :)
Images used were Poe Portrait and Signature and the Raven by LeighSBDesigns.  The heart is from a digi set I Heart You and I am not sure who made it so if anyone knows please let me know in the comments.  I stamp most of the letter P on the small tag and attached it to the string from one of my bags this evening when I made my very sweet tea!   The rest was scrap papers and glue.
This has been a fantastic blog hop and thanks for the very sweet comments of those visiting my blog!  Visit again and come in for a glass of iced tea!




.

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I have been in such a silly mood! I fear dear Poe would be frowning upon my frivolity! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. LOL.. How fun.. Love your tea mug and the design elements you chose..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Poe Appreciation Blog Hop finale!!! I’ve been hopping up a storm so I’m ready for my cup of tea please ;0) your Poe Tea blend sure sounds divine! Thanks for using my images on this fun & quirky piece! Thank you for playing along again in this year’s Poe Appreciation blog hop! Hope to see you in February for My Dark Valentine Blog Hop ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mind is awhirl with dark Valentine's thoughts as we speak :) Thanks for hosting the hop I have had sooo much fun and been totally inspired! I think my mojo has been sneaking back home.....but I can't say it too loudly! Hugs!

      Delete
  4. LOL!!! What a great take on POE...Love my teas... wonder what your blend would taste like! LOVE your humor! HAPPY POE DAY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Poe Day! Thanks for stopping by for the blog hop! See you for the My Dark Valentine hop! Hugs

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your composition is crackling me up and so creative use of the sentiments and the Tea cup too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Poe and his tea ☕️ love the sentiment!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete