My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

January and Ike's World Challenges!

I am so happy to start off the new year working with the amazing digital stamps of Ike's Art!  This month's theme for Ike's World Challenges is M for Male/Anything Goes.  Make sure you grab the freebie image "The Doctor" HERE and also share you project with us in the Linky at the same time!
The image I used this for this month's challenge is the "Book of Dreams" and I saw it in Ike's Art and I had to create with it!  It is one of those images that spark the inspiration and imagination!
I wanted a galaxy background and I have painted galaxies in acrylic paint but markers were a whole new ball game 😏.  I did have the wonderful resource of my Kit and Clowder Monthly Classes and Alyce has many lessons on galaxy backgrounds.  I have Spectrum Noir Markers and the color blends are hard for me with markers AND my Prismacolor pencils had disappeared soooo not a perfect galaxy but the image still is the star in this sky!
All the things a boy can dream about dancing out of the wonders of books!


I used Spectrum Noir Markers with some Soucolor markers and popped it on black cardstock.
All done!
Now it is your turn to inspire us!  Drop your project off HERE!





2 comments:

  1. WoW ! That is so AWESOME ! Gorgeous colours and I can see so much in it :-D
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC :-D
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete