My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, January 24, 2020

Silly Poe Fun Continues :)

What a fabulous time we had blog hoping at LeighSBDesigns 5th Annual Poe Appreciation Blog Hop!  You can still hop over there and visit all the blogs for some Poe inspiration!
I will be posting in my FB group Edgar Allan Poe Creations Challenge for the rest of the month...not everyday I imagine but we will see :)   I laughed so hard looking at some of the more comical Poe art and I have been loving working on some very light Poe projects!  Today the Bohemian Rhapsody is playing loudly in my head!  Lots of echoes from all the empty space! 😁
(Edited pic...decided to use only one "from" 😸)
The one I posted earlier!I was playing with some layering in a photo editing program and so it was that Oddleigh Raven, Nevermore, Oddleigh Poe, and the Tree of Raggedy Hearts by Leigh all decided to play together to act out a little rock opera.  I couldn't find the original mastermind of  using these lyrics from the song by Queen but I do tip my hat to them!   Colored up with Prisma colored pencils and glue to a piece of canvas paper that saved all the yummy paint left on my palette after a painting session.  I used a white paint pen to chill the scene out.  I flicked white acrylic paint on the background paper for more snow.  I felt kinda  bad letting Poe hang from a tree....see it just sounds bad!  but he is really just hanging out enjoying the winter wonderland!
If you would like to enter your Poe project in the challenge, just join the group and post your make!  It would be nice to have a monthly Poe challenge so we can keep our hands in until the next blog hop!  See you in FB and the land of Poe :)

3 comments:

  1. I love this snowy scene you created using Oddleigh Poe, Raggedy Hearts Tree and Oddleigh Raven...awesome! x

    ReplyDelete