My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Edgar Allan Poe Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns Day 3, 4 and 5

Hello Poe fans and fellow blog hoppers!  Thanks to LeighSBDesigns for another fantastic hop!  Today is catch up day for me and I apologize for the inconvenience 🥺 

This is my Hinged Card Box (Dreaming Tree) all decorated ( including two postcards inside) with papers from the following designs by LeighSBDesigns:

Classic Poe Decorative Digi Paper Pack, Vintage Grunge Decorative Digi Paper Pack Romancing Poe Collage Set,  Raven Digi Stamp,  Ode to Poe CollageDistressed Raven Nevermore






All the details and linky party for the 9th Annual Edgar Allan Poe Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns can be found here!



2 comments:

  1. Poetastic, love your hinge box card with all the fabulous decorative images and paper packs!!! 💜🖤❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Poe themed hinged card box is absolutely drop dead gorgeous! I love how you've combined my Poe decorative digi papers with my Poe digi designs to decorate the box and make those 2 stunning postcards! Just WOW, I love it all! Thank you sooo much for using LeighSBDesigns products on your POEtastic makes and for playing along in LeighSBDesigns 9th annual Edgar Allan Poe Hop, your makes are always a joy to see!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete