My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Creative Inspiration Challenges for February with LeighSBDesigns!

I have a new obsession and it is the Loveleigh Kitties Collection by our PURR-fect sponsor this month LeighSBDesigns!   Brand new kitty releases all through 2024 are coming our way!  YAY!😻

This month's fabulous kitty is Love Hearts Kitty Slimline Digi Stamp!  She is so so cute with her bows and love-leigh whiskers! :)  I colored her with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers then fussy cut leaving a white border.  My card is one I cut out on my own and I have seen similar ones and I am sure they have a name but I do not remember what it is!  So after cutting out the pink base I used some pretty marbled paper and cut the top layers.  I inked all the edges with Distress Ink abandoned coral and stamp the sentiment (freebie from a magazine) in the same ink adding some gold gel pen hearts here and there!  Now it's your turn to dazzle us out of the February gloom with your projects!  We can't wait to see them at Creative Inspiration Challenges #11!




No comments:

Post a Comment