My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Day 1 of the Gothic Valentine Blog Hop w/LeighSBDesigns

 The 7th annual Gothic Valentine Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns starts today!  Check out the details and linky party can be found HERE!

My thoughts always go to Edgar Allan Poe when I think of gothic romance because poor Poe had such a rocky path to love.  He also wrote such deep feelings into his poetry (yep, I caught the pun as I was typing it 😉) and well, just totally gothic I guess!  This line from his POEm (did it unintentionally to start with but couldn’t resist it when I realized it again!) Annabel Lee always gets me so of course I had to use it.  The gorgeous background image is by RedHeadsRule on Pixabay.  I added the text and the Poe digi stamp (Edgar Allan Poe Portrait and Signature) by our darling hostess Leigh at LeighSBDesigns!  Really simple but perfect a perfect addition to my Poe card box!



3 comments:

  1. Totally POEtastic Nan and a wonderful Gothic romance inspired piece!
    Thank you for playing along with us in LeighSBDesigns 7th annual Gothic Valentine celebrations and for using my Poe digi stamp!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete