My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, January 19, 2024

Edgar Allan Poe Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

🎉Happy Birthday, Mr. Poe!🥳  I can't believe it is that time of the year again but I am always glad to see the Edgar Allan Poe Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns come around!  It's so fun to create around Edgar Allan Poe with friends!  Sharing and blog hopping are such inspirations to me!

This totally stunning dapper kitty is a brand new release by our hostess and POE-tastic friend, Leigh aka LeighSBDesigns!  He is the second release in the PURRfect Loveleigh Kitties Collection and his name is Edgar Allan POE Puss! 😻  He is colored up with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers with white gel pen accents and a sparkly acrylic gold tail, buttons and raven eye!  His majestic splendor called for a dramatic opening scene for my blog hop this year so my card had to become his stage!   The card is a curtain fold pattern following the tutorial at Butterfly Challenge!  I made it work on a slimline card base made from three of the amazing papers from the Vintage Grunge Digi Paper Pack from the 2023 Edgar Allan Poe releases by Leigh!  The curtain was also from the same digi paper pack!  Just a heads up here:  all of LeighSBDesigns Poe designs are on SALE through January 23rd!  I printed out the sentie from the Romancing Poe Collage Set after coloring the background in Procreate and popped it up on a purple popsicle stick I found in my distress ink box!  Speaking of my ink box, I used vintage photo Distress Ink to ink all edges involved in this production!  Then I added some glitter bits for the bottom corners and the center of the curtain!  The only thing missing from this production is my tiny Poe!  This is the second year he has been missing! 😢  I have the whole family on the lookout for him so I am hopeful he will make an appearance before the finale of the blog hop!  Check out all the details of the blog hop and the linky to enter here at the 9th Annual Edgar Allan Poe Blog Hop Main Post presented by LeighSBDesigns!









2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Nan, ❤️💜🖤

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dramatic slimline card and how you gave POE Puss a stage to shine upon! Totally POEtastic & PURRfect in every way! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 9th annual Edgar Allan Poe Hop!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete