My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Edgar Allan Poe Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns, Day 2

At first glance this will not look much like a Poe approved project but it is and will be more so tomorrow!  For today this Hinged Card Box SVG by Dreaming Tree has the feather quill pen which makes me think of Poe!  Tomorrow I hope to have its other features ready but time just swallowed me up today and this is what I have!

 

I have used a digital paper from the Vintage Grunge Digi Paper Pack by LeighSBDesigns along with some 12 x 12 papers from my stash.  All the details and linky party for the 9th Annual Edgar Allan Poe Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns can be found here!






2 comments:

  1. Your hinged box is looking fabulous, love the feather quill, definitely Poe! 🖤💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 2! Your box is looking very intriguing and I can't wait to see what's to come! Thanks so much for playing in LeighSBDesigns 9th annual Edgar Allan Poe Hop!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete