My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Creative Inspiration Challenges for January with All Dressed Up!

A huge thanks to All Dressed Up for sponsoring our January challenge at Creative Inspiration Challenges!  I had great wintery fun with the super cute Sledging Pup!

I created a box pop up card (I haven't a clue what it is really called 😋 ) but it was fun trying to work out the base!  I used a digital paper from LeighSBDesigns Pastel Blizzard Decorative Digi Paper Pack as my matte layer.  I colored up the Sledging Pup with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers, printed him out and fussy cut.  The "snowy" trees he is zipping by I randomly cut so they are a wee bit wonky, cut out, inked with white ink and added some puffy 3D paint in silver for the snowy branches.  The sentiment is also by Leigh from her A Charming Christmas Compendium of Festive Sayings.  Now off you go on your sleighs and skis and whatnots through the snow and get busy on your own creation for Creative Inspiration Challenges for January!




No comments:

Post a Comment