My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, January 7, 2024

January 7th Sunday Songs and Rhymes Challenge with The Outlawz!

 Our inspiration poem is New Beginnings by Christoper Westra at Sunday Songs and Rhymes this time! 

I was inspired by the line “Fresh start everyday” and found the most perfect image to make a digital postcard with!
This amazing rooster is from the Gecko Galz “Southwest Style” free page on their blog under the FREE PAGES section!  I absolutely love this fellow and he reminds me of new mornings, fresh starts and new beginnings!  I made my postcard in Procreate and used this awesome quote from Dr. Suess decorating the background of it with a matching purple and popping some pink mountain-y shapes from my brush sets.  I can’t wait to print these out on some postcard blanks I have because I really do love these!  Make sure you tell us what inspired you from the poem when you show us your creations!  Happy  New Year 🎊🎈🎆 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment