My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, January 5, 2024

Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone at The Outlawz Challenges!

Brand new year and brand new challenges at The Outlawz Challenges!   At Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone we are starting off with the always fun and easy theme of Anything Goes!  Yay!  This works for me because Santa did not leave any updates to my mojo!  But that led me to my project today!

I started my art journal and prompts for 2024 notebook!  The image is a gorgeous one from the Gecko Galz blog here  and is for their monthly Card Challenge.  I had some packs of plain kraft cover notebooks and I printed the image (after adding the title in Procreate) on kraft cardstock.  I lost of some of the vibrant colors doing that but I didn't want a lot of white cardstock glaring around the image on my cover 😉.  It was one of those decisions that I have hated and loved all afternoon long!  But right now I am just excited to add some mood boards and prompts and sketches in this notebook for a production and crafty new year!  We hope to see you at The Outlawz Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone for January real soon!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment