My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, September 10, 2020

The Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes "Cats Sleep Anywhere"

 I have wanted to play at the Outlaws Sunday Songs and Rhymes for ages and finally did it!  The poem or song?  not sure, for this week is "Cats sleep anywhere" and my kitty has been hopping on top of the dryer when I put the warm clothes on it.  So the line "In the cupboard, with your frocks-" was my starting point!

This delightful image was given by Angela on her blog Crafting with Jack.  I already had him printed up for Leigh's blog hop when I saw this challenge at the Outlawz Challenges.  I used my watercolor paints to paint him and his lovely bed!  I fussy cut and put the image on some craft foam before gluing him to the patterned paper.  I used a die cut doily to put on each end of the patterned paper before attaching the whole thing to some blue cardstock.  I have an old portable typewriter that doesn't work perfectly so I typed the lines from the poem on a scrap of paper that I stamped some tiny flowers on.  The A key refused to type lower case or upper case so I found my smallest A stamp and stamped it in...a little wonky, I might add!  The ribbon also jumped from black to blue?? no idea how or why but I like the look!  Thanks, Angela, for this lovely image!  I am also entering this into the following blog hop:
This is a 2 month long "Anything Goes" hop that ends September 25th at 11:55pm pacific!  Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉 



10 comments:

  1. Oh you have made a brilliant job of my design. It makes me feels so good to see your card x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this cutie! I treasure him!

      Delete
    2. I forgot to link your blog! :( Off to fix it!

      Delete
  2. Love Kittie sitting amongst the warm clothes!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely FURRbulous Nan and so darn cute!
    I'm now catching up on my hopping in reverse!
    So happy to have you playing in my Stay Crafty @ Home blog hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Leigh! I am still behind on my commenting but closing the gap :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's one of my favourite cat poems!
    Great make Nan - love the different elements and the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, such a super cute kitty card :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz =^..^=
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeosu card CATS ONLY CHALLENGES
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hug Ginny
    SUYP Cats Challenges.
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete