My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

September 9th Stay Crafty @Home Blog Hop

 

This is a 2 month long "Anything Goes" hop that ends September 25th at 11:55pm pacific!  Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉   Super quickie tonight with two small stamps and one die cut!


A raven stamp  and "nevermore" stamp were the start of this.  I finally bought a mini MISTI and I totally love it!  I don't have the technique down pat yet but I tried masking to stack my ravens, stamping them with Distress Inks.  I was going to scrap it but decided a weird cut and the sentiment embossed in black would save it.  The door came to mind with the Nevermore theme and I could call it "Nevermore Door" :)  I have one Distress Oxide stamp pad in shabby shutters (I am always late to the party!) so it was dotted through some die cut waste cereal box cardboard.  Google eyes were called for.....on the door after layering on some orangey foil paper and the center raven.  Another fun make to play around with for the blog hop! 




4 comments:

  1. I am not going through that door! Great Poe card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the google eyes! - and the stack of ravens.

    Great make, Nan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Nan, love the door and Raven!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked cool Poe themed make Nan, love it!
    I'm now catching up on my hopping in reverse!
    So happy to have you playing in my Stay Crafty @ Home blog hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete