My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, September 24, 2020

September 24th Leigh's Blog Hop

This is a 2 month long "Anything Goes" hop that ends September 25th at 11:55pm pacific!  Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉  Between hurricanes and allergies I have been a tad overwhelmed the last couple of weeks but time to sniffle on!  A quick journal page(s) tonight celebrating the fall(ish) weather we are having right now!  It may be gone tomorrow but I am enjoying it today!  These pages were all just papers and some elements from a patterned paper pad.  I did add some sticky foam leaves for some fun!

I cut some of the strips in half and used like washi tape and cut some photo corners out of some cardstock.  I sprayed the background with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Mystic Malachite Vintage Spray before starting.  I love the magical color of this!


I used up bits and pieces of things on my desk like the die cut oval that I had sprayed with Distress Oxide Sprays for another project that went awry!  This was really just plain ole fun for me!  So... Happy Fall, Ya'll!


 

8 comments:

  1. Love all the fall colours! Great journal pages Nan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages, it all goes so well together x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments, you always say such nice things. I will email you the little bird if you would like x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to have that little darling! Thanks so much, sweetie!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous journal pages Nan, love all the elements you used! Hope you're hanging in there with everything been thrown at you!
    So happy to have you playing in my Stay Crafty @ Home blog hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete