My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, September 5, 2020

September 5th Stay Crafty @Home Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

 

This is a 2 month long "Anything Goes" hop that ends September 25th at 11:55pm pacific!  Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉  Tonight I want to share with you a triangle fold card with a belly band featuring OddLeigh Snowflake Elf as the star of the show!  This is one of Leigh's fab images at LeighSBDesigns!



I was inspired by another video tutorial of Jennifer McGuire's!  I had a blast figuring out the details on this one.  I colored the image with Prisma colored pencils and used the Nuvo shimmer pen for some sparkle.  The sentiment is from Lost Coast Designs.  Leigh released the most fabulous, fantastic, awesome new POE GNOME today!  You have just gotta go see this one!  I have already nabbed him and will be printing him up tomorrow 😍  Check him out and join in the blog hop fun HERE!

5 comments:

  1. Not only can you do a tunnel card, now we have a triangular fold with a belly band! I am very impressed Nan!! Great colour scheme too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nan, Oddleigh Snowflake Elf is looking very smart!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very “merry and bright”. Does it stand up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven’t figured that out yet 😊. I wish it did though! Thanks 💕

      Delete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE it Nan, wonderful card and Oddleigh Snowflake Elf is delightful! I'm pleased as punch you got Poe Gnome mwah!!!!

    So happy to have you playing in my Stay Crafty @ Home blog hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete