My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Ike's World Challenges September U is for Under the Weather

 Time for the midway post at Ike's World Challenges for September and U is for Under the Weather or U can play Anything Goes! 😋  As usual I kinda took the theme and went in my own merry way!  But that is the really great thing about playing at Ike's cause you can make whatever your heart fancies!   Here is my take on this one!

Is this not the most adorable unicorn in the whole world! This is Cute Unicorn by Ike's Art!  He is sorta above the weather I think and it looks like a wonderful place to be!  I printed a couple of copies out and one copy larger so I could use the clouds to trace on some watercolor paper.  I used watercolors and gelatos on the large clouds and let dry before fussy cutting them out.  I stamped some little stars with the same watercolor and the sentiment and stars are stamps from a papercrafting magazine so....freebies!  I colored up everything with Spectrum Noir markers and popped the rainbow and first layer of clouds on foam dots.  Then came the third? set of clouds on foam dots and finally the star of the show!  I used some packaging foam stuff that was thicker to pop him up over his lovely sky!  I hope you will come play with us this month!  It is always fun at Ike's World Challenges and there is a fab freebie image each month!  Hope to see you there!

I totally thought I had linked this to Leigh's Blog Hop but I hadn't so...here we go again!

This is a 2 month long "Anything Goes" hop that ends September 25th at 11:55pm pacific!  Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉 


6 comments:

  1. Eeeee !!! I really LUV this little creation. It makes me smile so much :-D :-D
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xo

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like him! I had such fun playing with this image! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. It certainly is a cute unicorn!
    Love your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your unicorn scene, fabulous colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous unicorn make Nan, I love the free spirit you captured!
    So happy to have you playing in my Stay Crafty @ Home blog hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete